- B.S. in Kinesiology UTSA
- USAW-L1 Sports Performance
- Crossfit Level 2
- Crossfit Kids
- Brand X Teen Weightlifting
- CrossFit Strongman
- National “E” certified youth soccer coach
- Adult, child, infant CPR/AED certified
Growing up I moved a lot. Sports were a passion of mine and a sure way I could meet some new buddies so I played football, baseball, basketball, and soccer through high school. In College, I became a personal trainer. I loved coaching and continued to train people gathering several personal training certifications as I went. I have coached youth soccer and basketball teams for the past 7 years, all while running a successful business with a college friend.
In 2010 I was introduced to CrossFit by some family members and was immediately hooked. I thought the emphasis that CrossFit placed on variation and intensity was awesome. After CrossFitting at different boxes around town, my wife, Denise and I knew that it was time to follow our passion and open our own CrossFit gym. I am so excited to share my knowledge and passion for CrossFit and fitness with our community. My goal as a coach is to inspire individuals to make long-term lifestyle changes. I have found that Crossfits’ scalable intensity and commitment to functional movement makes it the perfect program for individuals of all ages and abilities.
My passion for sports has never really died down and I continue to compete in recreational sports around Austin such as soccer, basketball, triathlons, fun runs, adventure races and CrossFit competitions. All of these things are great, but my favorite thing to do is hang out with my awesome wife, Denise, and our three incredible daughters, Faith, Grace and Hayley.
- I have the best workout ever when I’m listening to: Christian music
- I’m challenged by: Anything with running
- When I’m not working out I’m: hanging out with my family
- You’ll see me smiling when: my girls are smiling
- If I were an animal I’d be: a tiger.