- CrossFit level 1
I am a lifelong resident of Texas. I was born in San Marcos, raised in San Antonio and have lived in Austin since 2006. I am married to my best friend, Chris and we have three amazing daughters.
I have been an athlete for as long as I can remember, but not in the way that is common for most. I grew up as a dancer with training sessions 5 days a week. I also competed in dance competitions through high school. In fact, I still love to dance!
I have always loved working out hard and could be found in whatever class was toughest at our local gyms, whether that was a spin class or total body conditioning. I love it all. But in 2010 when I was introduced to CrossFit by some family members I was immediately hooked! I loved the high-intensity and variations of the CrossFit workouts. I integrated all of my workouts together and continued to be a fit mom on the go. I have run several half marathons, 10ks and 5ks. I have also competed in triathlons and CrossFit Competitions. I have a sincere passion for staying fit and motivating my children to be fit. I want to show them through my life that exercising is fun and a great way to live. I am incredibly passionate about people and coaching CrossFit has been a great way for me to encourage those around me. As your Coach, I want nothing more than to see you succeed. I will do all that I can to motivate you. I really strive to lead by example.
My passion for people also lends well to my “outside of the Box” job. I am a top producing Real Estate professional here in Austin. I love making connections with people and helping them in any way I can. I balance my energies between all of my passions; family, faith, real estate, health, fitness, and nutrition.
- I have the best workout ever when I’m listening to: LOUD, very loud music. It has to be fast and upbeat. I like rock, pop, rap, country and even some hard rock.
- I’m challenged by: our clients and my kids. Learning their strengths and weakness and helping them meet their goals keeps me on my toes.
- When I’m not working out: I’m spending time with my family, selling real estate in Austin or doing something great outdoors.
- You’ll see me smiling when: I am with my husband, daughters or friends. People in general, make me smile, I am passionate about people!
- If I were an animal I’d be: a jaguar.